Current time: 12-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple releasing spree
06-30-2011, 05:24 AM,
Apple releasing spree
Apple's homepage has 3 new releases of products and software, scheduled for Fall and this summer. What are your view's on the new OS they have developed, OS X Lion? The new iOS update? As well as their new iCloud?

All are very interesting, and myself being a mac owner, I will be updating to the new software because it looks great. Although iCloud isn't really appealing to me, seems pointless

Your thoughts?
06-30-2011, 11:12 AM,
RE: Apple releasing spree
icloud is really for the future, but at least its there, people normally dont introduce big things until apple does.
[Image: mm8tw8.png]
06-30-2011, 12:02 PM,
Every year they always release 3 things in fall.
06-30-2011, 04:05 PM,
Thank you very much for notifying me. I've subscribed so they can email me when they have the update. I will 10000% update to the latest version. I just can't wait for the new version. I have a Version 10.5.8.
07-01-2011, 01:31 AM,
Mac OS X Lion - well it's better than Windows 8 by the looks of things!

iOS 5 - Anything original in there? Maybe the twitter integration.... I guess Apple is admitting Android and Blackberry did a few things better than them.

iCloud - Compared to it's competitors this is great. However many people, including myself do not like the idea of the cloud for everything. Privacy will be an issue with it.
07-06-2011, 01:08 PM,
i double what clarkie said
[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?