Current time: 09-21-2018, 05:13 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm back!
11-27-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 08:07 PM by Script47.)
I'm back!
So I've been away and a little about me since then. I used to come to this site a long time ago when I had my PSP still (a long time ago!). Anyway I got busy so I couldn't really visit much. I started getting in to coding (website development mainly). I started by making modules/modifications to game engines. Then I started doing small projects and I was taught by a security consultant/coder. That helped me a lot as he knew what he was doing and I knew all the stuff I was learning was proper solid secure code and not any old garbage. I pretty much became his apprentice and him my teacher/tutor, and he set up a forum for me and we talked like that whenever I had question I would ask there. Anyway I then started one of my biggest projects (Mini Bulletin) which is:

Quote:
Mini Bulletin is a out of the box blogger/bulletin board. You don't need any previous programming knowledge, you simply setup the database connection and run the installer and you will be away. It's also completely free!

I re-wrote this quite a few times and it took a couple of months in which I learn't lot of new things with the guidance of people who knew what they were talking about.

All my creations: http://script47.tk

Present Day/Future

I am currently making my own TBG (Text based game) engine and this will be a bigger project than Mini Bulletin I have always liked a challenge. I'm not sure when it will be finished but I hope it will be a project I finish.

Information About Engine
  • Name - Simple Engine
  • Coded in - HTML/CSS/PHP/JS/PDO
  • CSS Framework - Twitter Bootstap

Coding/DB/Programming/Mark Up languages I know?

• HTML(5)
  • CSS
  • JS
  • PHP
  • MySQL(i)
  • PDO

Anyway enough about me, how have you guys been? What's new? How's life? You get what I mean! You have to write more than me in the reply! Tongue

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
11-28-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm back!
good to have you back try posting some tutorials for beginners and stuff from what you have learned Tongue

as for how`s life now for me, cold, boring and jobless Smile) it started snowing 2 days ago and the winds are strong and cold (almost like russia Smile) )

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?