Current time: 01-24-2018, 08:37 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideal job
09-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Ideal job
i`ve been wondering for some timewhat would be your ideal job?

my ideal job would be somewhere in tourism, because i love interacting with people and learn their culture, their tradition.
i also think i`m heading in the right direction since i think i`m about to get a job that can definetly change the mentality of people. an touriswm agency for kids Big Grin.

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
09-22-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: Ideal job
I kinda want to be a jack of all trades so then I could do anything hahaha
but that won't happen so maybe, be part of some game company that I like

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
09-23-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2013 07:25 PM by Danzell.)
hmm i have some friends that work at EA and ubisoft as gametesters it kind of sucks especially if you count it as a day to day job. the pay is kind of low. and a lot of afterhours. in here the pay is @ 200-300 euro a month + meal tickets

I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
09-27-2013, 11:06 PM
idk how many hours they're working a month so I can't compare tbh

。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
09-28-2013, 07:28 PM
well in here the minimum legal working hours are 8h per day but it can go over 12hrs

09-30-2013, 10:36 AM
There's a legal minimum? :O
10-02-2013, 10:33 AM
yes it`s the minimum limit that is considered working hour. what is over, can be considered extra working hours, which can be compensated with free time or extra money.

of course this varies by country and age (for underage workers the restriction is @ 4 working hours what is over is considered exploitation.(again this differs by country))

now a great advice for all people: Start reading work legislation Tongue it will do you good.

10-21-2013, 07:50 PM
I want to be a musician.

I am currently working upstage and I really love this job!
It's really easy to lose a finger or two, or even your life if you don't be careful, but if you are a music lover, I recommend this job.
10-22-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 05:52 PM by Danzell.)
haha i know what you mean when i was working as a waiter when i was polishing some red wine glasses i broke the lower part of the glass (dunno how it`s called) and the leg pierced between the big and the index finger.
oh and also a 2 liter glass decanter full with boiling water. spilled over my pants. hot as hell. thank god for my thick trousers