Current time: 08-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

MONSTER HUNTER DUBSTEP 2!!!
07-02-2013, 09:11 PM,
MONSTER HUNTER DUBSTEP 2!!!
Here is my SECOND Monster Hunter Dubstep video. Took a YEAR for me to come around and make the second edition: but hey, it's here!

Please Like, favorite, subscribe: and ON HERE give me feedback on what you liked/didn't like: and did you enjoy some of the video synchronization? Also comment on my youtube channel!

07-03-2013, 02:14 AM,
RE: MONSTER HUNTER DUBSTEP 2!!!
I am not a fan of Dubstep but I gotta say that you've done a great job on this. Nice video editing too. Keep it up!
07-03-2013, 02:59 AM,
(07-03-2013, 02:14 AM)Vredesbyrd666 Wrote: I am not a fan of Dubstep but I gotta say that you've done a great job on this. Nice video editing too. Keep it up!

Ty very much! It is always fun working with dubstep in doing these type of video edits: the music has story and aggression, which works well with gamesSmile

If it wasn't dubstep it would probably be metal!

What type of music are you a fan of?
07-03-2013, 05:28 PM,
No problem. All I did was being honest.

I love different types of music but Metal is something I listen to most of the time.
I actually plan on becoming a musician too, haha.
07-03-2013, 09:24 PM,
Me too! Most all music is a great way to escape mentally: and awesome man making music is even better than listening most times! Definitely post here if you ever need any albums spread or awesome videos sharedBig Grin Ill be sure to share them to my others forums and pages!
07-06-2013, 04:52 AM,
We share the same views! Music is one of the greatest inventions.
I've never realized that until music became not just a form of an entertainment but a life.

I am currently working on forming a band.
Thank you, and I will do the same as well!