Current time: 08-22-2019, 03:23 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Droid vs. iPhone
07-14-2012, 12:56 AM,
Droid vs. iPhone
I've been comparing the two for a while, and I'd rather have a Droid as a new phone. I don't know that much about them. Which is better in your opinion?
07-14-2012, 01:57 AM,
RE: Droid vs. iPhone
Definitely I would go for a Iphone, its just (In my opinion) the better choice. Smile
Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk
07-14-2012, 03:34 AM,
I prefer Android because it`s more flexible, customizable, and cheaper. You`ll learn later how hard it is to spend the money you earned for something you want.
Also when you`ll go to university you might learn how Apple runs it`s business. It`s a marketing strategy i like to call brainwashing, focused entirely on making the client identify with the brand, averting the attention from the phone specifications and price.
[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?
07-14-2012, 12:54 PM,
I agree: there are about 3 Droid phones out at the moment that just about surpass iPhone on features and power. If you do your research doors the way to goSmile
07-15-2012, 01:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012, 01:21 AM by ac3xx.)
(07-14-2012, 12:54 PM)DigitalTRIM Wrote: I agree: there are about 3 Droid phones out at the moment that just about surpass iPhone on features and power. If you do your research doors the way to goSmile

There are way more than 3, at least 6.

Big Grin Android apps crash less, Android has far superior customisations without needing root access, Android has a much more flexible range of phones to choose from, Android is free, Android is Open Source, Android has 4G, Android has NFC, Android has bigger screens, Android has hooks for different keyboards, most of Android has Flash, Android uses Chrome, Android is no walled garden, Android has no single centralized App Store.

Sad iOS uses Objective C which is much nicer, iOS has no disgusting Touchwiz, iOS has more apps, iOS has a single centralized App Store.

Sad Windows Phone has no apps.