Current time: 01-23-2018, 03:18 AM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Minecraft Servers!
05-18-2012, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2012 11:25 PM by ac3xx.)
Free Minecraft Servers!
To help draw members to the community, we've decided to open up an offer for all members of Extenditude. We'll be offering free minecraft servers of various size to any member who meets the terms provided below for different plans, through our company MCNode!

How does it work?

We've decided upon a post-per-week system. Basically, if you make the amount of high quality posts specified per week below, we'll offer you a free server of that size for as long as you keep posting! For example, if you posted 15 times a week, every week, we'd provide you with a free 128MB minecraft server!

Plans

128MB - £1.00Ex (13 Posts/week)
256MB - £2.00Ex (25 Posts/week)
512MB - £4.00Ex (50 Posts/week)
1GB - £6.40Ex (80 Posts/week)

Please note, this is a free service offered to you by us, and we can terminate your server at any time. In cases where we terminate servers, we'll provide a backup of your server directory.

I'm hooked. How do I apply?

Simply make the amount of quality posts that you'd like a plan for within a single week period (Week runs from Sat-Sat). Once you've made the required posts, send myself a Private Message with the plan size you'd like, and we'll get it setup for you within 24 hours. Once your server has been setup, we'll check every Saturday for the required posts - if you haven't kept up over the last week, we'll either downgrade your plan, or terminate your server if you haven't made enough posts.

What if I need to go on holiday, etc?

We can sort something out for you, based on the following conditions:

1. You must give 2 weeks warning.
2. You must make sure you set your status as away so we know.
3. You must make the posts for the number of weeks you will be away BEFORE leaving OR you can get someone else to post on your behalf.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
05-18-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Free Minecraft Servers!
This offer is open to all our current users as well so don't feel left out Ranos, Yama or any of the rest of you!
05-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Great Idea Smile
05-18-2012, 10:27 PM
(05-18-2012 10:20 PM)Apple Wrote:  Great Idea Smile

Only if it works. Wink Haha.
05-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Aha i suppose, although Im sure it will pick up Smile

An idea, For users that have been here for a while, cash up there existing posts ?
05-18-2012, 11:00 PM
(05-18-2012 11:00 PM)Apple Wrote:  Aha i suppose, although Im sure it will pick up Smile

An idea, For users that have been here for a while, cash up there existing posts ?

That'd be very expensive. O.o
05-19-2012, 01:37 AM
what if I need not the servers?

[Image: sigpic10914_1.gif]
05-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Then don't request one. Smile We'll provide them upon request to users who meet the requirements.
05-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Aha yeah i didn't relies how many posts people had Smile
07-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Well  @zeus01 the offer as it is stated, offers only that. free hosting for posting. very simple Tongue. it`s like going to a shop with a food cupon and asking for a beer :sweat:

[Image: 312jpzt.jpg]
I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff... and I want in.
Press any key to continue, where's the any key?