Call of Duty
Battlefield
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Call of Duty vs. Battlefield
05-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Call of Duty vs. Battlefield
So which game do you prefer and why? Please give details as to why you chose your choice!
05-16-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Call of Duty vs. Battlefield
Battlefield, Activision suck balls with CoD. Although EA's recent fuckup with DLCs on Battlefield weighs it down.

[Image: 2d1le9c.png]
If you want to thank me, click here
05-17-2012, 12:36 PM
Nether, I prefer RPGs over FPS. Also most FPS games are focusing on PVP game play, and I don't like PVP on any game.

[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
05-17-2012, 04:23 PM
I also prefer RPGs but I quite like some forms of PvP - the Assassins Creed PvP was quite fun. Big Grin
05-19-2012, 12:40 PM
Battlefield wins by a landslide! We all know that Battlefield beats MW3 big time! This is already old news. The Battlefield campaign was great but a little bit short but I enjoyed it. Too bad, I was one of the unfortunate ones that got the "broken" code to play online. So, I pretty much wasted my money. I finished the campaign for 2 days and now it's just sitting there but all in all the game is great.

Kudos to MW3 for having "floating" soldiers! Peace!
05-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Battlefield 3 for me also. What sets it beyond its rival is the vehicles in my opinion. An also, it's just a breath of fresh air from Call Of Duty, which has been monopolising the FPS for a few years.
05-21-2012, 09:53 PM
I would say Call Of Duty is better. I like some aspects of Battlefield, but Call Of Duty weigh them down. With COD I like how the classes are simple to customise, the menus are clear, and everything is pretty much "plug-n-play". With Battlefield it's more tricky, more buggy and generally on the whole, more online problems than there is with COD.
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM
I'd personally go with CoD, even if it's technically the inferior game. Why? I don't need Origin in my PC to play it. Activision might be dickish, but they're nowhere near as bad as EA.

That, and Black Ops II has a pretty good precedent going for it. Pretty sure that if they manage to do the things they've been announcing for the game (sandboxy missions, branching storyline), they would have a game that would blow Battlefield out of the water.

But as it stands, neither of them are a compelling gameplay experience. They're just brainless time-killers.
06-13-2012, 03:42 AM
Well depends on you,
Battlefield=Real Warfare
Call of Duty=Arcade shooter

Itachi91422

[Image: ceo.png]
06-27-2012, 09:51 PM
I have both of these games and what I think is that Battlefield is a lot more tactical game than CoD, it requires more than just getting the first shot on the player like in CoD. The thing with CoD is that anybody can pick up a controller and after a while they would be good at it, unlike Battlefield which is a lot more strategic. Although I would have to agree that Battlefield is always one step ahead of CoD in things like gravity, fully destructible warfare and the idea of using tanks and jets. Overall I would rate both of these games high but it would be hard to compare them because they are so different yet so alike in different ways.

Creator of Mini Bulletin

Website Developer

Module Developer for NWE/MCC

http://script47.tk