Current time: 05-20-2022, 10:08 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How big is too big for a phone?
05-21-2012, 12:50 AM,
RE: How big is too big for a phone?
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I still think a phone should just be big enough to have numbers on it for texting and calling, lol. It's a phone, and I understand incorporating other features makes it more exciting and requires less carrying around. For me though, I rarely use my phone, but it fits in my pocket and that's all that really matters. Lugging a purse around just because you need to bring your HUGE phone is just really weird to me. When you're on the go, do you really need all the extra features? They kind of keep up from socializing as much. Social networking and games readily available distracts people from having REAL conversations on the phone or in person. Ah well, I'm an old fart.
05-21-2012, 04:31 PM,
I find all the extra features have turned phones into something else - but something far better and more useful in the age of the internet!
05-21-2012, 09:13 PM,
I think the Note is a different story. I like the size due to the fact that you can really write on it and for me, it would make it much more useful than the average phone, so the size wouldn't bother me.

For other phones that don't have that same kind of capability, then if it can't fit in a pocket or a purse's side pocket then you're moving into a phone that is too large. But, when you have so many people that insist on being able to game and watch TV on their phones, then you are going to have larger screens to do all of that on a worthwhile picture.
05-21-2012, 09:27 PM,
If I needed two hands to operate it, I'd deem it too big. There's tablets for that sort of thing. I don't care for too small either though, it can become a pain, especially with touch screens. Smaller phone usually equals smaller keypad.