Current time: 11-29-2022, 06:48 PM
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Any metalheads out there?
01-27-2012, 07:52 AM,
Any metalheads out there?
What are your favorite bands?
01-27-2012, 04:22 PM,
RE: Any metalheads out there?
Linkin Park, Sonata Arctica, Van Canto, Finger 11, Apocalictica, Nightwish, Eveneceanse. That's all I can think of right now.
[Image: Watermarksmall.png]
01-27-2012, 09:15 PM,
yeaa! linkin park was great, devil wears prada, three days grace, breakin benjamin, haste the day, secondhand serenade, lonely island, wierd al, as I lay dying...can't think of anything else atm
oh ya Apocalyptica? the chello people? like them too
。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-28-2012, 03:02 AM,
If you guys are interested, Slayer in playing with Anthrax and Slipknot with some other bands (that I hate) in Mayhem fest.
01-28-2012, 06:24 PM,
lol I've never gone to a concert, mainly because my parents don't like the music i listen to.
and my friends usually take thier like girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever instead of me so yea
。◕‿ ◕。

Here's a cat
.. /l、.........
゙(゚、 。 7........
..l、゙ ~ヽ.......
..じしf_, )ノ ...

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• NOMNOMS
01-28-2012, 07:56 PM,
My parents hates my music to, but somehow, they still let me go to concerts.
Maybe they won't let me go after I break some bones in Wall of Death at Slayer concert. xD
01-30-2012, 10:03 PM,
Well in all honesty Metal used to be the only music i listened to and kinda became my everything - I dressed the part - acted the part - and jumped into soooo many mosh pits Big Grin However my music varity has gone up soo much Big Grin i kinda love anything that has talent towards it Big Grin metal still is my favorite genra of music however only just as nearly indie rock takes its spot ^-^ But yeah as far as metal which i love you have to include - Korpiklanni ( folk metal) Mindless self indulgence ( Not sure if they even class but are awesome Big Grin ) Falling in reverse( a new one) and many more Big Grin
01-30-2012, 10:56 PM,
If you like Eluveitie (Folk metal like Korpiklaani), they are going to be on tour with Children of Bodom.

I used to like post-hardcore/emocore/screamo the most, and it's been narrowed down into metal and some old-school stuff. I like black metal the most for now.
01-30-2012, 11:43 PM,
OMG i actually love them ^-^ not so much children on bodom ^-^
Also what black metal?? O.o
And i think thrash is my favourite with SOAD and Municiple waste
01-31-2012, 12:31 AM,
Are you asking me what Black Metal is or what bands?
Well anyways...
My favorite BM bands are Gorgoroth, 1349, Dimmu Borgir, Katharsis, Immortal, Emperor, Enslaved, Darkthrone, Dark Funeral, Abigail Williams, Bathory, Bal-Sagoth, Venom, Abyssos, Behemoth (Before they turned into death metal), Burzum, Carpathian Forest, Celtic Frost, Destroyer 666, Gehenna, Marduk, Melechesh, Naglfar, Old Man's Child, Mayhem, Rotting Christ, Satyricon, Tsjuder, Ulgehal, Watain, Xasthur.
That's about it.

SOAD is more toward a Nu-Metal. ._.